【人教版初一英语七年级上册教案1】Unit 1 My name's Gina[X00521]
Section A (1a-2d)
1) 能掌握以下单词： name nice meet his and her your
① —Hi. My name’s Gina. —I’m Jenny. Nice to meet you!
② —What’s your/his/her name? —My/his her name is…
③ —Are you…? —Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. [来源:学|科|网][来源:学|科|网]
④ —Is he/she…? —Yes, she/he is. / No, she/he isn’t.
2) 能了解以下语法：your, his, her等形容词性物主代词的简单用法；
What’s=what is I’m=I am name’s=name is等缩写形式。
your, his, her等形容词性物主代词的简单用法
Ⅰ. Warming-up and revision
1. Play the tape, enjoy the ABC song or Hello song, get the Ss to sing together.
2. Warm greetings to the students
T: Hello! / Hi!
S: Hello! / Hi!
T: You are very beautiful/cool/…
S: Thank you.
3. Show some objects to the Ss. Ask "What's this in English?" Get Ss answer in English.
4. Have Ss look at the picture on Page 1, and write down the name of things in the picture. Then check the answers.
1. T: Hello! My name is Lily. What’s your name? 3
S: My name is Tom.
T: It’s a good / nice name. I like your name.
2. T: Hi! I’m Lily. / My name’s Lily.
S: Hi! Lily. I’m Alan.
T: Nice to meet you!
S: Nice to meet you!
3. T: (Ask a boy stand up) What’s his name?
Ss: His name is …
(Repeat with another boy.)
T: (Ask a girl stand up) What’s her name?
Ss: Her name is …
(Repeat with another girl.)
4. T: (Show a photo of Liu Dehua) Is he Liu Xiang?
Help Ss answer: No, he isn't. He's Liu Dehua.
Then (Show a photo of Liu Xiang) Is he Liu Xiang?
Help Ss answer: Yes, he is.
(Point to some students in the class.) Is he/she…?
Let some Ss answer the questions.
5. Write the expressions on the blackboard. Tell the Ss to pay attention to:
what’s＝what is I’m＝I am name’s＝name is
Ⅲ. Game (Choose an English name.)
T: Look here. I have a lot of small gifts for you. Come here and touch.
Try to say them in English, I’ll give you the gift and let you choose an English name first.
S1: (获得英文名后) My name’s…/ I’m…
S (全班): Nice to meet you!
S1: Nice to meet you!
T: Now let’s listen to the tape, find out the right conversation, and number them 1-3.
（Point out the boxes where students will write a number for each conversation. Play the recording for the first time, Ss only listen. Then play a second time, Ss number the conversations.）
Dialogue 1: A: Good morning! I’m Cindy.
B: Hello, Cindy. I’m Dale.
A: Nice to meet you!
Dialogue 2: A: What’s your name?
A: Hello, Alan. I’m Ms Brown.
Dialogue 3: A: Hi. My name’s Gina.
B: I’m Jenny.Nice to meet you!
A: Nice to meet you, too.
Ⅴ. Pair work
1. Ask the Ss to practice the conversations in 1b with a partner. Then use their own names to practice instead of the names given.
2. Encourage the Ss to leave their seats, move around and greet other classmates. [来源:学科网ZXXK]
3. Get some pairs to come to the front of the class and act out the dialogue after they have practiced several times.
1. Work on 2a;
T: Now, look at the pictures on P2, listen to the four conversations. Just listen.
(Play the recording for the first time, students only listen carefully.)
Then, listen to the recording again, and number the pictures. The first one has down for you.
Check the answers.
2. Work on 2b;
T: Now. Look at the names in the box. Let's read the names together.
Ss read the names aloud together.
T: Now listen again. Circle the names you hear.
Play the recording. Students listen and circle the names they hear. Then check the answers.
Ⅶ. Pair work
1. Suppose you are new students in No. 1 Middle School. You are from different countries. You meet for the first time. Make up a dialogue in pairs.
Make a model dialogue with a student. Other students should listen carefully. [来源:学_科_网Z_X_X_K]
T: Hello! What’s your name?
S1: My name’s…
S1: Nice to meet you!
T: What’s his name?
S1: His name is…
T: And what’s her name?
S1: Her name is…
2. Let all the students work in pairs. Practice the dialogue. Then ask some pairs to act out their dialogues.
1. Ask Ss to look at the picture in 2d. Then Ss read the dialogue by themselves and try to find out what their names are.
2. T: (Point to the first boy) What's his name?
Ss: His name is Mike.
T: (Point to the first girl) What’s her name?
Ss: Her name is Jane.
Then ask the second the boy and the third girl's names. (Helen, Linda)
3. Divide the Ss into groups of four. Let them practice the dialogue in their group.
4. Then ask some groups to act out their dialogue in front of class.
1. Go on making up your dialogues with your group members after class.
2. Copy the new words twice.
3. Write English names as many as possible in the exercises book.