【人教版初一英语七年级上册教案1】Unit 3 Is this your pencil[X00523]
Unit 3 Is this your pencil?
Section A1 (1a-2d)
1) 能掌握下列词汇: pencil, book, eraser, box, pencil box, schoolbag, dictionary, his, hers, mine, yours, teacher, excuse me, You're welcome.
① — Excuse me. Is this/that…? — Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
② — Excuse me. Are these/those…? — Yes, they are. / No, they aren't.
③ What about …?
3) 能初步运用名词性物主代词mine, yours, his, hers；理解名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词在用法上的区别。
① — Excuse me. Is this/that …? — Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
②— Excuse me. Are these/those …? — Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.
③ What about …?
2）能初步运用名词性物主代词mine, yours, his, hers；理解名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词在用法上的区别。
能初步运用名词性物主代词mine, yours, his, hers；理解名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词在用法上的区别。
Ⅰ. Warming-up and revision
1. Greeting the Ss. Good morning! /Hello!/ Hi! ...
2. Let some Ss show their family photo. Ask:
— Is this your…? — Yes, she/he is. /No, she/he isn’t.
— Are these/those your…? — Yes, they are./ No, they aren’t.
3. Collect some items (pen, ruler, cup, book, pencil…) from the students and ask:
What’s this in English?[来源:Zxxk.Com]
What’s that in English? [来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]
(Help them answer like this: It’s a/an …)
Have them work in pairs to practice the questions.
4. Provide more words by showing the students the picture in 1a.
T: What can you see in the picture? Collect their answers. Also ask them to finish 1a by themselves. Check their answers.
4. Let Ss read the new words aloud after the teacher. Then try to remember the new words.
1. Pretend that you don’t know whose these things are and ask A:
“Is this your book?” And lead him/her to answer: “Yes, it is. It’s mine.”
Then take another one and ask its owner: “Is this your schoolbag?” Help him/her to answer: “No, it isn’t. It’s his.”
Have the students ask and answer in pairs. (Maybe when they do this, they’ll make mistakes, so the teacher come to them and give them help if necessary.) Then ask them to act their dialogues out.
— Is this your book?
— Yes, it is. It’s mine.
— Is this your schoolbag?
— No, it isn’t. It’s his/hers.
2. Tell Ss: my book = mine; his book = his; her book = hers
T: Now please listen to the three conversations, the first time you only listen. Then I play again. And this time you listen and number the conversations.
(Point to the boxes to show where students write the numbers for the conversations. Teacher plays the tape and students listen to it and finish 1b.)
T: Let’s check the answers, OK?
Ss: … (from left to right)
T: Thank you.
Ⅳ. Pair work
1. Get the students to work in pairs to practice these conversations.
2. Ask them to practice in groups. Walk around the classroom to check pronunciation and intonation. Then call some groups to perform their conversations in front of the class.
1. Work on 2a.
T: Please look at the pictures in 2a. Can you say their English names?
(Teacher asks the students to name each one individually.)
S1: This is …
S2: This is …
T: Now please take out the objects in 2a and put them on the desk. You will listen to a dialogue and please pick up the things you hear. Let’s see who will do fastest and best.
(Play the recording for the students to listen.)
T: Now let’s check the answers. Please hold the things you hear and say their English names, OK?
(Make sure students hold the things to show them to the other students.)
2. Work on 2b.
T: Now please read the words. One holds the things, the others read them aloud one by one.
(One student holds the things, and the other students say the words aloud.)
T: This time you will listen to the recording again, and you will write one of the words from the box on each blank line.
(Play the recording. Students listen and complete the conversation.)
T: Let’s check the answers. I’d like to ask three students to read the conversation in role.
(Three students read the conversation, filling the missing words. The rest of the students check their answers.)
Ⅵ. Pair work
1. T: Now please practice the conversation with your partner.
2. Ask some pairs to act out the dialogue in front of the class.
3. T: Now collect some more school things from your classmates. Then make a new conversation with your partner. Then practice your conversation.
4. Ask some pairs stand up and act out their dialogue using the school things they collected.
1. Take a pen and a dictionary from S1. Then ask another S2. (S1= Li Ming, S2= Sun Tao)
T: Is this your pen, Li Ming?
S1: No, it isn’t. It’s his.
T: This is not Li Ming’s pen. It’s Sun Tao’s pen.
(Write Li Ming’s, Sun Tao’s on the blackboard. Tell Ss this knowledge is “名词所有格”，It is the same as my, his, her, your ...) [来源:学科网ZXXK]
T: Then what about this dictionary? Is this your dictionary, Li Ming?
S2: No, it isn’t. It’s Sun Tao’s. (This time help S2 answer the question with “Sun Tao’s”)
2. Let Ss understand the using of “名词所有格”, and repeat the sentences:[来源:Z,xx,k.Com]
This is not Li Ming’s pen. It’s Sun Tao’s.
What about this dictionary? It’s Sun Tao’s.
1. Read the conversation and underline the school things in the dialogue.
(Ss read the dialogue and underline the school things. Check their answers with their partner.)[来源:学科网ZXXK]
2. Now look at the screen. Read the conversation again and match the things with its owner.
(Ss read the conversation and match the things with its owner. Check their answers with their partner.)
3. Let Ss read the dialogue after the teacher. Then let Ss practice the conversation.
4. Ask some pairs to act out the conversation in front of the class.
1. Let Ss collect their school things and try to say them in English.
2. Collect some things from your classmates. And make a conversation with your partner.