【人教版初一英语七年级上册教案1】Unit 4 Where is my schoolbag[X00524]
Section A 1 (
1) 能掌握下列词汇：where, table, bed, bookcase, sofa, chair, on, under, come on, desk, think, room, their, hat, head
① —Where's…? —It's in/on/under…
② —Where're…? —They're in/on/under…
③ —Is the …in/on/under…? —Yes, it is./ No, it isn't.
④ —Are the …in/on/under…? —Yes, they are. /No, they aren't.
2) 学会运用方位介词in, on, under和where句型表述物品所在的位置。
1) 方位介词 in , on , under , behind的用法。
2) Where的特殊疑问句和Is . . . ? 、Are…一般疑问句及其肯定和否定回答。
Ⅰ. Warming up and revision
1. (Prepare some school things.)
T: What’s this? (There is a watch in the teacher’s hand.)
S1: It's a watch.
Yes you a right. Here you are.
T: Is this a notebook? (holding up a notebook .)
S2: Yes it is.
T: How do you spell notebook?
S2: N-O-T-B-O-O-K, notebook.
(Hold up a pen, an erase, some pencils and so on. Ask the questions in the same way.)
T: What’s this?
S3: It’s a schoolbag.
T: I have a schoolbag for you as a present, (Looking for it in the desk, under the chair . . . ) but I can’t find it . Where’s it? Do you know?
S3: I don’t know.
S4: I think it’s in your desk.
T: (Look into the desk.) No, it isn’t. Now, let’s look for the backpack together, OK?
(Write down the title on the blackboard.)
2. Work on
Now let's look at the picture in
Check the answers with the class.
1. Present the furniture
T: Look at the big picture on the screen. This is a big nice room. I want to own such a room. Because there is some nice furniture in it. Do you know the names of the furniture?
(Show a picture of a bed and a bookcase.)
T: What’s this? It’s a bed. “BED”. Read after me. B-E-D, bed.
Ss: B-E-D, bed.
T: What’s this? It’s a sofa. S-O-F-A, sofa.
Ss: S-O-F-A, sofa.
(Teach the other words bookcase /table/chair/desk/hat/head in the same way.)
2. Present in/on/under
T: Where is my book? It’s on the desk. (Put a book on the desk.)
S1: It’s on the desk.
T: Where is my book? It’s on the desk. (To all the students.)
Ss: It's on the desk.
T: Where is my pen? It’s in the pencil case. (Put a pen in the pencil case and ask.)
S1: It’s in the pencil box.[来源:学科网ZXXK]
T: Where is my pen? (To all the students.)
Ss: It’s in the pencil box.
T: Where is my schoolbag? (Put a schoolbag under the desk and ask this question.)
S1: It's under the desk.
T: Where is my schoolbag? (To all the students)
Ss: It’s under the desk.
Write "in, on, under" on the blackboard.
1. Let Ss listen to the tape and finish 1b.
2. Ss listen to the tape and number the things [1-4]in the picture. (学案)[来源:学科网]
3. Check the answers with the class. [来源:学科网ZXXK]
Ⅳ. Pair work
1. Practice the conversation in
2. Ss practice the conversation. Then ask some pairs to act out the conversation.
3. Then make your own conversations using the words in the box (in/on/under).
Ss may look at the picture in
4. Ask some pairs to act out their conversations.
1. Ask the students to spell the words in the picture in
T: First, look at the pictures on the screen. What are these?
S1: They are books.
S2: They are some keys.
T: What’s this?
S3: It’s a computer game.
T: Is this a ruler?
S4: Yes, it is.
T: Is this a pencil box?
S5: Yes, it is.
T: What about this?
S6: It's a schoolbag[来源:学科网]
T: Can you spell it?
S4: Yes, S-C-H-O-O-L-B-A-G, schoolbag.
2. T: Now, listen to the recording and look at
T: Check the answer. (Students give the answer.)
3. T: Now, listen again. Let’s do 2b. Find out where are the things from
(Play the tape again and check the answer.)
T: Who can answer?
S1: The computer game is on the backpack.
S2: The books are …
S3: The pencil box is …
S4: The schoolbag is…
S5: The ruler is…
S6: The keys are …
Ⅵ. Pair work
T: Look at the picture. Are the books on the sofa?
Ss: No, they aren't. They're on the table.
T: Is the schoolbag under the table?
S: No, it isn't. It's on the sofa.
(write the four sentences on the blackboard. Let the students ask and answer questions about the things in the picture in 2b.)
1. Jack is a forgetful boy. He always doesn't know where his things are. Let's help him find his things.
Match the things with the right places below.
(Let Ss look at the screen. There are some things and some places)
bag on his head
map on the sofa
hat on the bed in his grandparents' room
2. Ss read the conversation and match the things with the right places.
3. Check the answers.
4. Now practice the conversation with your partner. Then let some pairs act out the conversation.
2. Preview Section A