【人教版初一英语七年级上册教案1】Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball[X00525]
Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?
1) 掌握下列词汇： interesting, boring, fun, difficult, relaxing, watch TV, student, sport, play sports, to, same, love, with, them, only, like, easy, after, class, classmate[来源:学。科。网]
2) 会用句型Let's… 来提建议。
That sounds …
1) 学会用Let’s… 提建议，并能够谈论自己对某球类运动的简单看法。
2) 引导学生进行听力和口语交际训练，来逐步学会用Let’s… 提建议。
Review the expressions and sentence structures we have learned.[来源:学科网ZXXK]
1. (Show the picture which a boy is doing an interesting thing on the screen.)
Learn the new words, interesting
(Show other pictures on the screen) learn the new words: boring, fun, difficult, relaxing, easy, in the same way
2. (Show some activity pictures on the screen)
Learn the new phrases: "watch TV", "go to the same school", "love soccer", "after class" and "play sports"
3. (Show some pictures of students on the screen)
Learn the new words "student", "classmate"
4. Let Ss read the new words and phrases and try to remember them.
5. Read the words in 1a. (Point to the five words in 1a and ask students to repeat each one.)
Ss: interesting, fun, relaxing, boring, difficult.
(Let some Ss explain the Chinese meaning of them.)
Then match each picture with one of the words.
(Point to the five pictures and ask students to match them.)
Check the answers.
1. Next we’ll listen to a conversation. Here are two boys in the conversation. What do they want to do? Listen.
(Play the recording the first time.) (For the first time, students only listen.)
2. Listen again and check the words you hear in 1a. (Play the recording again.)
3. Check the answers.
4. Practice in recognizing specific vocabulary words in conversation and in writing them. First, listen to the recording in 1b. What does Paul say about the activities?
(Point to the blanks where the students write their answers.) (Play the recording the first time. Students only listen.)
T: Listen to the conversation and write a word from 1a in each blank. (Play the recording again.)
T: Check the answers.
Ⅳ. Pair work
1. T: Act out the conversation in 1c in pairs. You are Paul. Your partner is Paul's friend, Jenny. Talk about the activities in 1c.
S1: Let’s play computer games.
S2: That sounds interesting but…
2. Let some pairs act out the conversation in front of the class.
1. Find the sports words in the unit. Write them in the correct column.
2. Make a report to your partner first.
S1: I have a soccer ball, a volleyball, two tennis balls, three ping-pong bat…
I don't have a basketball, a tennis bat, a baseball bat…
3. Exchange the chart with your partner. Report your partner's sports collection.
S2: He has a soccer ball, a volleyball, two tennis balls, three ping-pong bat…
He doesn't have a basketball, a tennis bat, a baseball bat…
1. Our school magazine made a survey about sports collection. This is the survey results. Read the passage and answer the question: [来源:学#科#网Z#X#X#K]
Who has a soccer ball?
2. Ss read the passage quickly and find the answer to the question.
3. Check the answer. Let some students say their answer and say why?
1. Now let's work on 2c.
Who do you think says these sentences? Check (√) F for Frank, G for Gina or W for Wang Wei.
Read the passage carefully and check the right person.
2. Ss read the passage carefully and discuss with their partner.
3. 指导：先读懂试题中每句话的意思，然后在短文中找和题目中句子意思相同或相近的句子，比如not easy意为difficult。 最后，再看这是对谁的调查，便能确认正确的人物。
4. Check the answers with the class.
1. I don’t have a soccer ball, but my brother Alan does.
句中的does是do的第三人称单数形式。此处用do来代替上文出现过的动词或动词词组,以避免重复。在本句中，does代替上文出现过的have a soccer ball。如：
Jack doesn’t play volleyball, but his sister does.
Linda have a baseball bat, but I don’t.
2. love 是动词, 意为“喜欢；喜爱”, 比 like 的程度深。常见的结构为：
love + sth. / sb. 意为“喜爱物/人”。
e.g. He loves his mother. 他爱他的母亲。
Love me, love my dog. (谚)爱屋及乌。
3. watch ... on TV 表示“在电视上看…… (节目)”, 其中watch是“观看; 注视”, 强[来源:学科网ZXXK]
调“观看”其行为动作, 跟踪其运动目标, 有“监视”之意, 侧重于场面过程。
on TV是固定短语, 意为“在电视上”。 如:
She often watches football matches on TV. 她经常在电视上看足球比赛。
4. like作动词, 意为“喜欢”。
用法: 后跟名词或代词, 表示对某一事物的兴趣或爱好。
如: I like English. 我喜欢英语。
The coat is nice. I like it. 这件外套很好看。我喜欢它。
5. easy是形容词, 意为“容易的; 不费力的”, 其反义词是difficult。常用结构：
sth. is easy/difficult for sb. 对某人来说某事是容易的/困难的。
e.g. English is difficult for her. 对她来说英语很难。
Basketball is easy for me. 对我来说篮球很容易。
6. after school 意为“放学后”, after在句中作介词, 意为“在……以后” 。如：
After school, I go home with my sister. 放学后, 我和姐姐回家。
We plays games sometimes after class. 下课后, 我们有时玩游戏。
2. Review 2b. Try to retell the passage.