【人教版初一英语七年级上册教案1】Unit 7 How much are these socks[X00527]
Unit 7 How much are these socks?
本单元以谈论服装为主题，通过介绍服装，学习一些常用的服装名词；能掌握“询问价格和颜色”的句型：How much is this T-shirt? It’s seven dollar．How much are these socks? They are two dollars．What color is it? It is red．What color are they? They are green．；掌握一些购买衣服时。常用的语言表达方式；能阅读一些简单的服装广告信息，并能写出一些简单的广告。通过本本单元一系列听、说、读、写的训练，让学生们会使用How much引导的问句以及回答；掌握一些表示颜色、形状、大小的形容词；学习数词10-3l；复习名词单、复数的使用和指示代词this, that，these，those的用法。
本单元的主题是谈论服装，通过学习how much和what color等引导的问句以及回答，教授学生如何询问价格和颜色；学会谈论对服装的喜好和如何购物等。借助计算机辅助教学，将平面的语言文字内容直观化、具体化、形象化， 训练学生形象思维和抽象思维能力，培养学生形象思维，深入理解语言。积累生活的经验，提高学生的语言表达能力。同时引导学生采用Repeating和Cooperating的学习策略，学习一些新词汇，掌握一些重点句型，在小组合作学习的过程中，培养他们团队合作精神并学会感谢人。
Section A (1a-2e)用1课时
Section A (Grammar Focus-3c) 用1课时
Section B (1a-2c) 用1课时
Section B (3a-Self Check) 用1课时
Section A 1 (1a-2e)
1) 能掌下列词汇：socks, T-shirt, shorts, sweater, trousers, shoe, skirt, dollar, big, small, short, long, woman, need, look, pair, take
① —How much is this T-shirt? —It's seven dollars.
② —How much are these socks? —They're two dollars. [来源:学科网]
③ —Can I help you? —Yes, please.
④ —Here you are. —Thank you.
Ⅰ. Warming-up and revision [来源:Zxxk.Com]
1. Greeting the Ss. Check the homework. Ask one or more students to show their work.
2. Review the food words.
S1: food: rice, hamburger, bread, chicken, milk, eggs…
S2: vegetables: tomatoes, carrots, salad…
S3: fruit: apples, bananas, pears, oranges, strawberries…
T: Let's ask a question chain. (Ask questions one by one)
S1: Do you like tomatoes?
S2: Yes, I do. Do you like carrots?
S3: No, I don't. I like rice. Do you like…?
S4: Yes, I do. Do you like…?
1. T: I like shopping a lot. Do you like shopping? Now come with me to the clothes shop.
(Show students a picture of a clothes shop.)
T: Do you like the clothes in the shop?
S: Yes, we do.
T: Can you name these clothes in English?
(Show a picture of a jacket.)
T: What’s this in English? It’s a jacket.
T: What’s this in English? It’s a T-shirt. T-S-H-I-R-T, T-shirt. Now repeat.
(Show other pictures and teach Ss other clothes "socks, shorts, sweater, trousers, shoe, skirt”)
2. T: So much for this. And then let's review the numbers and learn the words related to prices.
T: Can you count from 0 to 9 in English?
S: Yes. Zero, one, two, three, four, five…
Let some students repeat that. Show some pictures of food, drink, school things, sports things with prices on the screen.
Show some pictures of money from different countries, and ask students guess the names and teach them: yuan / dollar / pound. Then ask students about the prices. Help them answer.
T: How much is the ice cream?
S: It’s three dollars.
T: How much is the backpack?
S: It’s six dollars.
T: How much are the soccer balls?
S: They’re 9 dollars.
3. Ask the students to look at the picture on P41 and match the words with the things in the picture.
T: Now let's work on 1a. We have some new words on the left of the picture and some things marked with a, b, c... and i. Please match the words with the objects in the picture by writing the letter of the objects on the lines next to the words. The first answer is given.
Check the answers by asking some students to read the words and the letters.
1. T: Next we’ll hear a conversation about shopping. The recording will be played twice. For the first time, listen to it carefully. Are you ready? OK![来源:Zxxk.Com]
T: For the second time, please circle the things in the picture you hear.
2. Check the answers. (Ask the students to listen to the recording and compare their answers with those in the recording.)
Ⅳ. Pair work
1. Ask students to work in pairs and practice the conversations in la.
2. Make their own conversations with their partners.
3. Ask some pairs to act out their conversations. [来源:学科网ZXXK]
1. Show students some colors by overhead projector.
T: These are different colors. What colors are they?[来源:学科网ZXXK]
S: They are black, white, red, green, blue and yellow.
2. Show a big hat and a small hat.
T: Look! This hat is big. It's a big hat. And this hat is small. It's a small hat.
(Write "big" and "small" on the Bb.)
3. Show a long T-shirt and short T-shirt.
T: Look! This T-shirt is long. It's a long T-shirt. And this T-shirt is short. It's a short T-shirt.
(Write "long" and "short" on the Bb.)
4. Now look at words in 2a. Listen to the recording and repeat after the recording.
(Play the tape for the Ss listen and repeat.)
1. Ask the students to do listening to the conversations in 2b (P38) and circle the things they hear.
T: Today is Sunday. Alan is shopping with her sister. They are going to buy some clothes and some other things. Now I will play the recording about the conversation.
Play the recording for the first time. Listen carefully and circle the things you hear.
Play the recording again to check the answers.
2. Ask the students to do listening to the conversations in 2c (P38) and fill in the price tags.
Play the recording and ask the students to fill in the price tags. Then check the answers.
3. Ask students to listen and repeat after the recording.
Ⅶ. Pair work
1. Then let's ask and answer questions about the things in 2c in pairs. e.g.
S1: I like these shorts. How much are they?
S2: They're six dollars.
2. Ss practice the conversation with their partners. Then make other conversations about the things in 2c.
3. Let some Ss act out their conversations.
1. Mary is shopping in a clothes shop. What does she want to buy? Now read the conversation and fill in the chart below.
2 dollars for on pair and three dollars for two pairs
2. Ss read the conversation with his/her partner. Discuss with his/her partner then fill the chart.
3. Check the answers with the class.
4. Ss practice the conversation with his/her partner. Then let some pairs role-play the conversation in front of the class.
—How much is/are…?